Re: Same thing on GNOPPIX 0.60 (Was: Re: gnome not working properly onpowerpc te

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 03:46:46AM -0500, chris possinger wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 03:13, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > The gsfonts-other should be completely over. I've been reported other
> > issues with musixtex fonts, but haven't found time to track down the
> > bug. All I can say is this is probably another freetype bug.

The gsfonts-other package is not installed on my system.

> I have no idea why there were fontconfig libs in there maybe from an old
> install that didn't clean up after itself, or maybe from some part of
> the unstable xfree, since I'm using the experimental 4.3.1 packages.

FWIW, I didn't see any *fontconfig* libs in /usr/X11R6/lib. The system
that is exhibiting the problems with Gnome was originally a Debian Woody
box that I upgraded to Sid yesterday. Since then, all users except
myself can log in to Gnome.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.