Re: Gnome cups integration

 > That code is from Ximian, and is Evil (TM) patches to libgnomeprint,
 > with special Extra Evil (TM) patches to Galeon.  I didn't know they
 > were included in the unofficial 2.4 debs, but I don't believe they
 > should go anywhere near the Debian packages, mainly as everything
 > breaks when CUPS isn't used...

 Just out of curiosity, what makes them evil?  I'd would have guessed
 it's possible to abstract this sort of thing in a library (like
 libgnomeprint) and have the application not notice changes.  I don't
 know the libgnomeprint API, but I'm kind of assuming that that dialog
 does a lot more than just give the application an opaque handle that's
 nothing else but a file descriptor for a pipe or open file.

 Marcelo