Re: GNOME 2.4 packages

<quote who="Christian Marillat">

> > Given your experience with the piecemeal upgrades that have been done to
> > date, haven't you come to the conclusion that it would be beneficial to
> > avoid them? Isn't there a strange kind of irony in your comment above? I
> > would be surprised if it would take as long to get 2.4 into unstable (and
> > them sarge) smoothly if the transition were managed as Eloy suggests.
>
> *<PLONK>* -10000

Oh, come on Christian. If you don't agree with something, please at least
pony up a sensible response. Just about everyone who participates on this
list have been watching since pre-2.0 days, and are fully aware of the
history of GNOME in Debian.

- Jeff

   "The most beautiful things about the world are deer and bunnies. Even
   in a carnivorous way I like them, they are my favourite meats. When I
      see them together I feel that is a safe place." - Vincent Gallo