Fam dependency

Ouch, I just saw that libgnomevfs2-0 now depends on fam, instead of
recommending it. This dependency has moved from Depends to Recommends
and back to Depends a few times now, because people who don't use the
whole GNOME desktop, just applications, don't want to run portmap and
fam, which sounds like a reasonable complaint.

Colin Walters and I had decided to tackle this by adding a Depends: fam
in the gnome metapackage. This way:

- users not using the whole G2 desktop don't need to have it installed.
- users not using the "gnome" package have a greater chance of knowing
  what's going on, and they'll know that they need to install fam to get
  updated menus.
- users that just "apt-get install gnome" will get fam and will be
  happy.

Comments? If this is ok, it'd be nice to put fam back in recommends, and
I'll upload a new meta-gnome package.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/