Re: Gnome 2.4

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Sven Luther wrote:

> And second, would this be for gnome packages only, or a generalised
> backport repository ? In particular, how would you react to having KDE
> backported packages there ?

Looking at the past situation where KDE packages have (indirectly)
blocked GNOME packages from going to testing, I'ld say no. I'm not sure
if we'ld have the same constraints here though, but I think it's easier
to keep focussed when only having to maintain a (relatively) small set
of (very) thightly coupled packages.

But that's just my 2 eurocents. :)

Kind regards,

Chipzz AKA