Build daemons ahoy! [Was: Gnome 2.4]

<quote who="Sven Luther">

> In truth, we would need a group of smaller experimental repositories, with
> autobuilders attached too.

Yeah. I'm working on this now, because I need it for work, and it would
*really* help the Debian Desktop project ship happy packages for woody. I'm
hoping that we can have testing packages building against woody by default,
through polite bug reports about sid-specific dependencies.

More news later.

- Jeff

    "The postmodern version is: If all you have is duct tape, everything
   starts to look like a duct. Right. When's the last time you used duct
                       tape on a duct?" - Larry Wall