Re: new file open dialog

Le Thu, Jul 17, 2003, à 03:51:41PM +0100, Robert McQueen a écrit:

> or we don't use it. I have a suggestion for two improvements though...
> make it look for a ~/documents directory, because I already have one of

what do you do when you run it first with a language of (say) C, then run it
again with a language of (say) it?

(simple scenario: the environment is properly set up when logging in locally
through gdm, but is not when logging in through ssh from a laptop X terminal
on the couch. Not that it's my current situation, but it has a familiar
taste).

	-- Cyrille