Re: Crashes with latest gtk+2.0-2.2.2 package

AH> Hi.
AH> I've installed it and found a problem I'm trying to see if others see it
AH> or if the problem is localized. When the GTK File Open dialog opens or
AH> closes I'm very likely to see the program crash, and it isn't just a
AH> single GTK application. I've built much of GNOME from CVS and have seen
AH> eog and gnumeric hang when the dialog box is being removed. I also use
AH> pygtk and can generate a crash in python when this dialog widget
AH> appears. My pygtk build is also from yesterday's CVS.

What do you mean 'when the dialog box is being removed'?
just pressed the cancel button? or selected the filename,
then pressed the ok button?
actually eog and gnumeric works on purely the latest sid
box, though.

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project