Re: GNOME 2.2 summary 22/06/2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 12:49:06 +0200, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> Well, if the RC bugs in xscreensaver apply to 4.0.5 and 4.0.10 equally,
> which I suspect, than couldn't those bugs be tagged "sarge,sid"?

Yes.

> Would this tell the testing scripts to pass through the newer version as
> both of them are equally buggy?

I'm not sure if the scripts pick up on this yet, but it should be a clear
signal to the release manager who can use this information to nudge the
newer versions through.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.