Re: evolution crash

On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 14:44, Emily Dai wrote:
> Jamie,
>
> Thanks a lot for your information. But I noticed that libsoup-dev need
> libxml2-dev as its dependency. Do you have any good ideas to avoid evolution
> crashing? Your early reply will be appreciated.

Read the README file for libsoup, and see if it really does need
libxml2-dev, or if its just the maintainer that wants it there.  If just
the maintainer, then change debian/control to use libxml-dev rather than
libxml2-dev.  Otherwise, have libxml2-dev installed when compiling
libsoup, and then remove for the others.

Jamie

--
James Strandboge
Targeted Performance Partners, LLC