RE: gtkmm 2.x for woody

by the way, are there gnome backports compiled for any other architectures?

-brad

ckports/woody gnome2.2/
deb http://pokey.css.washington.edu/debian/gtkmm-woody ./

Should these maybe be combined into the gnome2.2 repository?

Also, I used g++-2.95, since that's the default compiler in woody.  Should
this cause any problems?

-brad