Funny problem with imwheel and gtk2 apps.

Hi,

I have been using the imwheel package a couple of years now, to be able
to use the thumb button on my Logitech mouse to go back in
Mozilla/Phoenix. This has been working perfectly for a long, long time
(as I said, a couple for years). But after Mozilla 1.3 was built with
GTK2 (and my own built Phoenix with GTK2), my thumb button suddenly
works as page-up, instead of left_alt+left_arrow. It still works as
supposed with "old" Phoenix (as in have not been compiled with gtk2
support), and my imwheel setup has not changed.

The problem is obviously connected with gtk2, but I would really like to
know why gtk2 changes mouse behaviour? And if someone has a nice
workaround, I wouldn't be ungrateful :)

Best regards,
Stian