does printman work?

I have wanted a gnome print queue manager for some time, and was really
excited to learn about printman.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=181132

I downloaded the source package and built it with the gnome2.2 backport,
and tried it out.

First impressions are that it looks really nice.  All my printers are
detected, but the queues display nothing.  I am using lprng and all the
printers are remote.  Does printman do anything useful yet (eg display
queues, cancel jobs)?  I realize it hasn't even been released, but the
docs I've seen seem to indicate it works.

Jamie Strandboge

--
Email:        jstrand1@rochester.rr.com
GPG/PGP ID:   26384A3A