Re: galeon-snapshot bug reporting

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 10:02, Nick Monkman wrote:
> I realize this isn't a list for reporting bugs, but I'm not sure how to
> file this one. With galeon-snapshot, if I navigate to the URL
> http://www.flipcode.com, the browser crashes. This also happens in
> mozilla-snapshot. It does not appear to happen with galeon (or mozilla).
> Is this a galeon-snapshot bug or a mozilla-snapshot bug? What's the best
> way to report something like this?

I just fired up galeon-snapshot and it started right up. No problem at
all. My guess would be that it's probably one of your plugins
misbehaving. For bug reporting, you can either file a Debian bug against
it and have the maintaner forward it upstream, or you can do it
yourself. The galeon homepage is at http://galeon.sourceforge.net

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837