#180368 - nautilus-media

Hello everyone,

I wonder what is going on with nautilus-media. A month ago or so I filed
an RFP. Someone here on the list said he had prepared a package. Is
anyone planning to sponsor that package?

I'm not a DD, but if the original packager doesn't have the time, I
would volunteer to maintain the package, if I find a sponsor.

It would really be nice to see nautilus-media in Debian, because it is
part of the official 2.2 release and without it some of the
much-advertised new features of Gnome 2.2 keep missing. (context
sensitive properties dialogue for media files, gstreamer-based audio
view...)

Thanks,

Johannes

--