Sawfish and dualhead

Hello,

I have recently bought a second monitor, and is running quite happily
with a dual head setup.

At first I used xinerama, but then every application started on the
wrong monitor, and when I moved a window to the other monitor, any
dialog boxes that this windows might create, will still popup on the
first monitor. Did not look very good.

So, I disabled xinerama, and this actually works much better. Except
that sawfish only starts on my primary monitor. I have to manually start
it with --display :0.1 og --multihead to get it on both. This is ok, but
I would prefer to get it done automatically.

Anyone have any clues?

Regards,
Stian