Re: gnome-icon-themes

>Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>>
>> Johannes Rohr <j.rohr@comlink.apc.org> writes:
>>
>> > Ryan Verner <xfesty@computeraddictions.com.au> writes:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> > As long as the control center for the 2.2 series hasn't been packaged,
>> > you need to use gconftool-2 or gconf-editor. Set
>>
>> FYI the latest control center 2.2 need the gnome-themes package, and I did
>> an ITP this morning for gnome-themes.
>
>I've downloaded the sources for gnome-themes from ftp.gnome.org. It
>doesn't seem to contain anything that the control center needs in
>order to function.

That's right, I have the same problem and it didn't solve the problem for me.

>gnome-themes holds only some additional themes for improved
>accessability. My impression is that the control center might
>recommend them but it shouldn't be dependend on them.
>
>BTW: Does "gnome-theme-manger" work for you or does it hang when you
>start it?

It crash on my laptop.

>Thanks,
>
>Johannes

Thanks

Laurent RICHARD
--
~/.signature under construction
--

PGP-fingerprint  8260 2267 9714 07E3 182F  C7B0 9581 794B D743 6F61
My public key is available at : http://pgp.mit.edu  Key_ID=D7436F6

One world, One web, One program -- Microsoft ad
Ein volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer -- Adolf Hitler