Re: galeon-snapshot startup crash

Hmmm, managed to fix it by:

1. running mozilla-snapshot and then closing it
2. running galeon-snapshot

So it looks like galeon-snapshot won't run unless mozilla-snapshot has
been run first?

--
Lyndon Drake <lyndon@cs.york.ac.uk>    http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~lyndon/
AI group, CS dept, University of York           Mobile: +44 7775 940 445