Re: Galeon crash

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 09:09:07AM +0000, Mark Howard wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 00:29, Bruno Diniz de Paula wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have just upgraded to the latest mozilla-snapshot package
> Strange. I haven't received any PTS mail about this yet (subscribed to
> binary uploads). Is there a problem with pts at the moment? packages.d.o
> hasn't been updated either
>
> > then my galeon-snapshot crashes
> Wait for a new galeon-snapshot release. I'll try to find time later
> today.

BTW, is there a way to get anti-aliasing support in galeon-snapshot ?
Without building it oneself that is.

It is a bit strange to have galeon with mozilla-xft supporting
anti-aliasing in the web pages but not in the interface, and
galeon-snapshot supporting anti-aliasing in the interface but not in the
web pages.

Friendly,

Sven Luther