Galeon crash

Hi,

I have just upgraded to the latest mozilla-snapshot package and since
then my galeon-snapshot crashes when I try to start it. In the case of
mozilla-snapshot, I can open the window, but it also crashes with
whichever web page I try to access. It seems to be a broken library, but
I really don't know what is happening. Below is the error message
displayed during galeon crash:

/usr/lib/galeon-snapshot-bin: relocation error:
/usr/lib/galeon-snapshot-bin: undefined symbol:
__vt_24nsDependentConcatenation

Any idea?
Thanks,

Bruno.