Re: gnome, powerpc, and libgnome-desktop-0 + others

Matt,

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 10:02:03PM -0800, Matt Brubeck wrote:
> This package was recently replaced by libgnome-desktop-2.  Many packages
> have not yet been rebuilt against the newer package, though, because not
> all their dependencies have reached the autobuilders (and some have not
> even been uploadod to the archive, I believe).  This should be mosty
> cleared up by later this week.
>
> For now you can grab the old packages from snapshot.debian.net or build
> the new packages from their source debs.

Thank you.  I wasn't even aware of snapshot.debian.net.  What an
excellent site!  I guess I've been spoiled by using i386 all the time.
Having this PowerMac should be an interesting experience.  Thanks again.

--
seth / @sethdaniel.org
Neurotics build castles in the sky, Psychotics live in them, And