Re: Problem downloading files galeon-snapshot

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 14:00, Dale Miller wrote:
> I have been seeing a strange problem with galeon-snapshot for the last
> week and can't find a way to solve it. Whenever I try to download a flie
> from a web site an error message pops up stating that I have selected a
> folder and not a filename and won't let me download. Any ideas?

Wait for the next galeon-snapshot. Not sure when this will be - waiting
for a few other things to be upgraded first.

Right clicking and selecting copy link location still works. Probably
best to do this then paste it into a terminal as an argument to wget
until the new package is made.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :