Intent to NMU intltool to 0.25

Hello,

I've been waiting for the new versions of intltool for a few weeks now,
but it hasn't appeared in unstable yet. #174705 is filed about this, but
no action has been taken. The new version fixes a few important bugs for
GNOME translators, and as I've done a package for myself, I thought I
could just use it for Debian.

Takuo, if you don't have any objection, I'll NMU intltool to 0.25
tomorrow, before dinstall, fixing the two bugs in the BTS (the patch in
one of them was committed to upstream CVS the other day).

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/