Re: galeon-snapshot segfaults

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 06:36, Alexander Koch wrote:
> With the last
> upload I have 'Erronous Button' and other funny stuff, but
> nevertheless it works. ;-)

Hi,
  as I wrote in the changelog (apt-listchanges really is a useful tool),
the toolbar format has changed. Galeon doesn't understand your custom
toolbar setting. This can be fixed by reverting to the default toolbar:
gconftool-2 -u /apps/galeon/UI/Toolbar/setup

For the other funny stuff, why haven't you reported bugs?
We already know about the bookmarks menu issue; this will be fixed in
the next upload.
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :