RE: Gnome automatic logout

I ran into the same problem a while ago, I attended a users group and a guy there had the exact
same hardware specs as I did, he said to fix that, he just upgraded xfree86, version 4.2, I think,
that should also fix your problem, a good way to check what the problem is, would be to stay in
gdm for like 20ish minutes, thats what i think it was for me, and then if gdm crashes, then
restarts, I believe its the xscreensaver, issues with your video card that would be most likely
fixed by a backport upgrade.

I also tried to find a place to uninstall xscreensaver, so there would be no screensaver, and I
couldn't quite find it.

=====
Love in Jesus Christ,
John Alfred Nathanael Chee

http://www.xprt.net/~chitaree
(Homepage)

http://www.wwjd.com
(Christian Teen Interest)
http://www.gospelcom.net/bible
(The Holy Bible, Good News, Book Of Love)

http://www.gnu.org
(Because it's just that cool)
http://www.debian.org
(An implementation of such coolness)