Re: Unwanted NMU

> Why my package (libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui) are NMUed ? It this
> possible to stop that ? Since I'm not MIA NMU *aren't* welcome for *all*
> my packages.

Hi Christian,

I think that every here know that NMU are not welcome on your packages,
so why sending this mail to this list too ?
To make a public demonstration that help on your packages is not welcome
? NMU are not an attack, when will you stop thinking that people work
against you here ? And yes, sometimes people do some mistakes (seems to
be the case here) ... that's not such a big deal ... is it ?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher