Unified SystemTools Menu and Synaptic

Hello,

I am a contributor to the Synaptic package manager. We want to integrate
Synaptic more into the Debian GNOME desktop. So we decided to rename the
menu entry to "Software" in the next release corresponding to the menu
entries of GST.

Today I have installed the new GNOME system tools and I've noticed that
the gnome system tools moved away from the "preferences|system tools"
menu to "system tools" like in Red Hat. I think that gnome-cups and
synaptic are the only entries in "preferences|system tools" left.

At the moment we use the categories "GNOME;Application;Settings;System;"
in the Synaptic desktop file.

What unified categories should be used in Debian for Gtk/Gnome system
tools?

Regards,

Sebastian