Re: hello - (Non debian gnome but social commentary stuff)

I knew it to be what it was, but couldn't let such a beautiful lob go unnoticed.

If it does create more email from "Hamid" we will need to add latex gloves to our virus protection filters!

Tom L

On 11/11/03 08:18:36, Andrew Lau wrote:
On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 08:09:50AM -0600, tom wrote:
> Mr. 'Netsnipe' Lau,
>
> I am fairly new to this list, so am getting to know the folks. And
you
> must either be
> 1.	incredibly gullible (I REALLY DOUBT THAT)
> 2.	an person with a fantastic 'tongue in cheek' humor
> 3.	an inveterate salesman and supporter of Debian
>
> Nice reply!

Thanks Tom = )

Just 2 and a bit of 3. I'm not involved with the CafePress store. The
first time we all saw those Debian g-strings in #debian-devel, we were
all very puzzled as to why they were available at all. I guess fate
had
them in mind for disorientated people like Hamid (who hasn't responded
to my reply strangely enough).

I just hope that I didn't accidentally start one of those "duelling
banjo" <http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2003/37/> style feedback
loops.

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

      Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau    Computer Sci. UNSW & Debian GNU/Linux
	 <netsnipe(+)users.sf.net\0>    <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>
 GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD:  0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B
68BD
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"