Re: famd and mount

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 17:28, Jacob Emcken wrote:

> Just trying to figure out if I should remove the damn thing :)

I run the gnome2.2 backport on woody without fam.  I have users that use
some kde apps with the backport too and things work fine (except having
to logout and back in to refresh menus, and manually having to click the
reload button in nautilus).  fam (in woody anyway) had issues with nfs
mounts too-- so I removed it and haven't had issues.  Just remove it--
you can always add it back in if you want.  ;)

Jamie

--
Targeted Performance Partners, LLC
Web: http://www.tpptraining.com