Re: famd and mount

Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 01:56, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

fam is not as bad as some people here seem to think.  It's much more
efficient than just wildly poll directories.

I believe this is fixed at some stage back in nautilus 2.3 beta series.
What's the GNOME release we're talking about? sarge/sid?

I'm using Debian Sid and this is what I have installed

ii  libnautilus2-2      2.4.1-3
ii  nautilus            2.4.1-3
ii  nautilus-cd-burner  0.5.3-2
ii  nautilus-data       2.4.1-3
ii  nautilus-media      0.3.0-2

I have only noticed problems with Samba shares, but rarely uses cdroms and I don't have a floppy drive.

--Jacob