Re: Galeon is not working properly

Martin Bretschneider <martin.bretschneider@gmx.de> writes:

> Chris Eisley <chris@cepheus.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> > I've been using Epiphany ever since it popped up, hating that
> > browser's bookmark system all the way.
>
> Me to. I do not find it very useful. My bookmarks file has a size of
> 100k and in Epiphany I have got 50 directories.

One thing good about it is that is much easier to get to the bookmarks
you use often. For instance, I tag my home page with "personal". Then
I just have to type

in the address line. It is much faster than using the mouse! It also
feels much more hackish, though. The search thing in the bookmarks
window is quite good too. But I agree that the list in the bookmark
menu is horrible.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/