Gnome 2.4 usable

Hi Gnome-deb-devs,

I've read the problems of the new Gnome 2.4 packages in Sid. Since there
aren't a lot of these in the last week I guess that Gnome 2.4 (I need
i386) has stabilized a bit. Am I right?

I need to download ISOs at university since I only have a 56k connection
at home. Thus, I cannot download each lib one more tome at home if it
contains bugs:(

Great thanks from me for your work BTW.

Kind regards from Germany
--
  www.bretschneidernet.de   OpenPGP_0x4EA52583      JID_breti@jabber.org
        (o__o)                     Albert Einstein: