Re: Debianizing Debian's GNOME/KDE a bit more

<quote who="Gustavo Noronha Silva">

> That's to say that making desktop-base a "preference" will make things
> quite more complicated for the Debian Desktop project, and will have no
> real benefits for the user. Let's make our design decisions and tag the
> bugs 'wontfix'.

You could route around this damage by making 'gnome-core' depend on
desktop-base. :-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2003: New York, USA          http://www.nylxs.com/events/gnome/

   "Stupidity is used to run 98% of the world's corporations, which tops
              UNIX server usage by quite a bit." - George Lebl