Re: Galeon is not working properly

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 04:59:23PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 03:14:17PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> >>   From 1.3.9, HTML forms stopped working properly (I also tested
> >>   with 1.3.10). It is very surprising that such a fondamental
> >>   feature be so broken.
>
> I followed up with no reply from Mark Howard.

Sorry about this, I've been far too busy recently. I did ask on
galeon-devel about it, but found no solutions. Most people see to think
the bug was created in 1.3.8 and fixed in 1.3.9. Some people who had
used 1.3.8 needed to set the default encoding in galeon preferences to
get forms to work again. I've never been able to reproduce it.

> The point is whether people agree to make it RC or not.
It would be better if you could find a solution, particularly since
galeon developers have been unable to reproduce this.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :