Re: liborbit2-dev and liblinc devel files

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 02:01:53PM +0100, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> But gstreamer-gconf contains it (/usr/lib/libgstgconf-0.6.la), and this
> currently makes it impossible to build nautilus-media in
> unstable.
>
> Yesterday I filed a bug against gstreamer-gconf, severity
> "important". I wonder if "serious" would have been more appropriate
> ("Breaks unrelated software").

Ah, I missed your bug report when I filed mine (#217981).

A NMU is underway. LaMont, when do you think you'll be able to build
gst-plugins soon?

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/