Re: shutdown from gnome logout dialog

Evan Martin <martine@danga.com> writes:
> (But really, as everyone says, it's ridiculous to have a Documents
> button in GTK when you don't have GNOME.)

I think it's also ridiculous to have a Documents button even if you _do_
have Gnome, if you don't have a Documents directory (many programs seem
to eagerly recreate this directory everytime I'm not looking, but I
re-delete it just before I uninstall that program).

-Miles
--
`Suppose Korea goes to the World Cup final against Japan and wins,' Moon said.
`All the past could be forgiven.'   [NYT]