Re: Freecell

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:16:43 -0700, Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net>
wrote:

<...>

> Any other thoughts before I do this would be welcome.  I want my
> favourite time waster back - I'm also hoping it will still show my 50+
> game winning stream score (all without using the undo button
> MWAHAHAHA. erm.. anyhow.. *g*)

I can't answer your question, but it might be a wise choice to contact
upstream and talk with them.

If you wanted to hack at Freecell and add these missing features, I'm
sure they would be more than happy to accept your patches and implement
them without hesitation. I can't think of a logical reason why not.

Is upstream still around or is it abandoned? If it's abandoned, you
could probably just take it over for the GNOME project and take it in
the direction you please.

--
scott c. linnenbringer    |  sl@panix.com
http://www.panix.com/~sl  | sl@moslug.org