Re: Re: Gnome 2.4: ORBit_skel_class_register

hi guys!

The other solution I have followed for my PPC sid machine is to download
the libbonobo sources and build the package myself with
dpkg-buildpackage.

Then I install it manually. You can't update then your system because
all the other GNOME 2.4 packages don't like this libbonobo version, but
you can use GNOME 2.4 ;-)

Cheers

-- Alvaro