Re: News from the GNOME Team

Graham Wilson <graham@debian.org> writes:

> All of this looks great, Sebastien. Thanks to you and all of the Debian
> GNOME packaging team for your work.

Thank you ;-)

> What won't be easy to read? And why not? I don't quite follow.

I'm talking about the QA package resume by maintainer:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=your_login

I found this resume very useful (nice way to have a fast look on the
bugs/packages versions, etc ...). But what about this if you have more
than 100 packages in the table (10 of your packages and 90 of the gnome
team) ... it'll probably more difficult to have a clear view of your 10
packages ...

I'd rather have the Gnome part in an other table if it's possible
(perhaps it'll be nice to switch the page in two tabular instead of
having comaintenance in blue ...)

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher