Re: Thoughts on GNOME 2.4 migration

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> So, with my reasonably conservative release engineering hat on, I'd
> recommend option 2, especially when looking at it from the full Debian
> release perspective (which I think is important, especially for very
> user-facing GNOME packages).

Oh, so I should clarify - this would probably only matter for packages being
upgraded, not new stuff in the Desktop release (like nautilus-cd-burner,
Epiphany, etc). Thanks to Ross for pinging me about this. ;-)

- Jeff

   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                      far as films go." - Cody Russell