Re: Epiphany ready for production?

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 06:48:16PM +0100, Mark Howard wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 06:24:51PM +0200, Jérôme Warnier wrote:
> > > What propietary plugins you mean?
> > Acrobat Reader and Flash.
>
> pdf files can be read with gpdf through mozilla-bonobo.
> Think there's a free flash too, but not looked at it in detail. Hard to
> tell whether the plugin isn't working or it's just a crappy website.

It has no support for user feedback (as in clicking on stuff and so) i
think another feature is also missing, but the lack of user feedback
makes it almost unusable for browsing.

Care to give some explanation about how to use gpdf with mozilla or
galeon ? I guess it is not the same as having galeon open gpdf to view
the pdf link or ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther