Re: Getting rid of libgtk2.0-0png3

2003/08/30 (土) 08:34 に Robert McQueen さんは書きました:
> On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 16:08, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> >  That'd be Mika (Cc:'ed) -- the wonders of writing emails offline and
> >  having a bad memory for names :-)
>
> We seem to have made no progress. Mika, can you upload a new version of
> Celestia please? You don't need to do very much except build-depend on
> libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.0.6-2) so that it will not build with a
> libgtk2.0-0png3 version of the package.
>
> Akira, you didn't reply to me at all. Celestia is the only package
> remaining in unstable in all sections in all architectures that still
> uses libgtk2.0-0png3. Seeing as it has never been in a release we can
> remove it now without any ill effects. If we release with it, we'll be
> stuck with it for another 2 years or something. Will you do a new
> version of Gtk+ that removes libgtk2.0-0png3 and makes libgtk2.0-0
> conflict and replace it?

I apologize to getting back to you earlier. I'm busy now and I was
missing to read the e-mails so that my laptop has been gone :\

Well, libgtk2.0-0 already has the fields for conflict and replace. so
just removing libgtk2.0-0png3 should be good enough. and libgtk2.0-0 has
a RC bug, so I will work for it this weekend. hopefully I will upload it
tomorrow night.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH