RFP: ttf-isabella -- Isabella TrueType font based on Isabella Breviary

Package: wnpp
Version: unavailable; reported 2003-08-25
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : ttf-isabella
  Version         : 1.0
  Upstream Author : John Stracke <francis+dated+1061956803.b97e34@thibault.org>
* URL             : http://www.thibault.org/fonts/isabella/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Isabella TrueType font based on Isabella Breviary

John has just released 1.0 of this free font, and I think it looks quite
good. It'd be nice to have it in Debian as it would enhance our Debian-Desktop
project.

I might end up doing it if nobody else steps up, but I'd first need to
get a clue about font packaging^Wstuff in general.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux nubol 2.4.20 #2 Mon Feb 10 13:04:41 CET 2003 i686
Locale: LANG=en_GB, LC_CTYPE=en_GB

jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/