Re: hmpf... (fwd)

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 08:06:01PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> If I remember correctly an uploader can remove packages from incoming.

Not anymore with the New Incoming. Now we can only remove files from
queue/unchecked, that gives us a time frame of 0 to 15 minutes to
realize the upload is buggy and remove it. Every 15 minutes,
queue/unchecked is processed and packages are moved to accepted/, new/,
whatever, where they can't be modified anymore.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/