GNOME Packaging Policy (was: Re: Package name for gnome panel applets ?)

Em 30 Jul 2003 12:39:20 +0100, Ross Burton <ross@burtonini.com> escreveu:

> On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 12:11, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> > Does debian have a policy for the name of gnome applets packages ?
> >
> > I've looked at the ross's GNOME Packing policy, but this point seems to be not
> > defined for the moment:
> >
> > "Panel applets -- "gnome-applet-foo" or "foo-applet" (TODO)"
>
> Note to self: put the latest policy online.

Yes, that'd be very nice! =)

I guess we should discuss further to make that policy available so that
we can agree to use it and make things better and easier for everyone.

I don't know what kind of changes you've done to the API documentation
stuff, but would like to propose the attached patch regarding that.
I did not search throughouly for the docbook sources, but did not
find it at a first glance, so the patch is against the current HTML
version published on your page.

I'm basing it on the way libgtk2.0-doc does it currently, which I
think is quite satisfatory.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>