Crashes with latest gtk+2.0-2.2.2 package

Hi.

I've installed it and found a problem I'm trying to see if others see it
or if the problem is localized. When the GTK File Open dialog opens or
closes I'm very likely to see the program crash, and it isn't just a
single GTK application. I've built much of GNOME from CVS and have seen
eog and gnumeric hang when the dialog box is being removed. I also use
pygtk and can generate a crash in python when this dialog widget
appears. My pygtk build is also from yesterday's CVS.

I'm also running the latest libc6-2.3.2 test release so there could be
some fix in that program tickling a bug in GTK, or maybe a GTK fix
tickling a libc6 bug, or something else entirely. I'm hesitant to try
and report a bug until I hear other people experiencing crashes or
hangs.

Here's a little machine info ...

Machine: i586-pc-linux-gnu
Kernel: 2.6.0-test1 (works nicely here, btw).
libc6: 2.3.2 (also works nicely)
gtk: 2.2.2
pango: 1.2.3
atk: 1.2.4
glib: 2.2.2

Anyone else seeing problems with the file open widget?

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822