Re: Gnome 2 fonts : weird behaviour in SID

Hi,

Let's suppose I choose a weird font as "Terminal Font", such as
"Nimbus Mono L". Then where should I see an impact? My terminal
is not affected by that, nor vim (which seems to use the
"Monospace" font, whatever choice I make in the preferences).

I am confused here.

If this font will be choosed if you will preview text file in nautilus (for sure), or in help files, where monospace is needed (if I remember correctly).

Mpiktas