Re: Emacs-GTK2 deb?

 > Saturday 22 March 2003, alle 17:11, Mikael Olenfalk:
 > : I have heard rumors that a GTK2 port of emacs has been checked into cvs
 > : head. Is anybody planning to package it or has it already been packaged?
 > :
 > :
 > : Regards,
 > :
 > : Mikael
 > :
 > Where can I get it?

You can get the cvs snapshot from http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs

If you have gtk2 (etc.) devel packages installed and run configure
with --with-gtk, emacs will use the gtk2 toolkit. Which is good for
look consistency with your other gtk2 apps, but otherwise not terribly
useful IMHO...

 > Stefano

Rgds,
/-sb.