Re: Dualhead again

lør, 2003-03-15 kl. 02:57 skrev Stian Jordet:
> fre, 2003-03-14 kl. 19:53 skrev Matt Brubeck:
> > On Mar 14, Stian Jordet wrote:
> >
> > > If I use xinerama, this is a non-issue, but I didn't like xinerama.
> >
> > Have you tried Xinerama since upgrading to libgtk 2.2.1-3, which was
> > uploaded to Debian last week?  Xinerama support was disabled in Debian
> > packages before then; it should work better now (especially if you use
> > Xinerama-friendly window manager settings).
> >
> > Sorry, I don't know enough about non-Xinerama multihead to answer your
> > main question.
> >
> I thought I had, but when I try now, it seems to work alot better.
>
> I'll test it this weekend. Thanks :)

Bah, when I use Evolution and I opens the settings dialog, it opens on
the other display than Evolution is on. But composing a new mail is on
the right display. Weird. Pan starts on the wrong display. The Nautilus
desktop seems to have the size of my "main" display (1280x1024), but it
starts on my second display (to the left) (1024x768), and is only a
couple of hundred pixels on the right display.

My v4l applications doesn't seem to like xinerama. Xawtv works ok in
grabdisplay mode, while in overlay, the picture is outside the xawtv
window. Zapping just show coloured lines in overlay mode, and crashes in
capture mode. Damn.

Good night.

Regards,
Stian