Re: weird font problem

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 10:41, florian wrote:
> hi!
>
> i upgraded mozilla-snapshot yesterday. when i booted
> this morning all the fonts in gnome looked really weird,
> the kerning is all messed up (not to say horrible) and the
> fonts in mozilla are way to small..
>
> does anybody else have this problem? is it a known issue?
> what could i do to solve it?

Not sure we have the same problem, but I noticed that some (seeminly)
arbitrary upgrade on unstable machines caused gnome2 to display the
standard desktop font (in my case verdana) very very bold when asked to
draw it it bold.

I have attached a screenshot that shows the (far too) bold font in
gnomeicu.

regards,
Andreas